Titling a Vehicle
- Can an out of state salvage title be submitted to get a Tennessee salvage title?
- When titling an ATV, is the mileage required to be disclosed?
- Where is my title?
- If I need to discharge a lien, where do I send the paperwork?
- If I need to note a lien, where do I send the paperwork?
- What is the surety bond process?
- How do I apply for a Certification of Ownership?
- If I divorce and the vehicle is awarded to me and the vehicle has a lienholder, is the noting of lien fee applicable?
- If I move to Tennessee from out of state and I have an existing lienholder on my vehicle, is the noting of lien fee applicable?
- My car has been wrecked or totaled. What do I do now?
- I have made necessary repairs to my wrecked (salvaged) vehicle. How do I apply for a new title?
- In what circumstance is a title only required for a vehicle?
- I have a repossessed vehicle. How do I get it titled and registered?
- How do I get a title and/or registration for a vehicle imported into the U.S. from another country?
- What is a garagekeeper's lien? How do I get one?
- How do I title a vehicle I just purchased?
- How can I get a duplicate title?
- My spouse passed away. How do I change my vehicle's title into my name?
Contact an agent. Submit a request