Titling a Vehicle
- What is the Surety Bond process?
- How do I apply for a Certification of Ownership?
- If I purchased the vehicle in July and the dealership did not submit the paperwork to the county clerk’s office until August 1st, is the notation of lien fee applicable?
- If I divorce and the vehicle is awarded to me and the vehicle have a lienholder that I will be obligated to keep, is the noting of lien fee applicable?
- If I move to Tennessee from out of state and I have an existing lienholder on my vehicle, is the noting of lien fee applicable?
- My car has been wrecked or totaled. What do I do now?
- I have made necessary repairs to my wrecked (salvaged) vehicle. How do I apply for a new title?
- In what circumstances is only a title required for a vehicle?
- I have a repossessed vehicle. How do I get it titled and registered?
- How do I get a title and/or registration for a vehicle imported into the U.S. from another country?
- What is a garagekeeper's lien? How do I get one?
- How do I title a vehicle I just purchased?
- How can I get a duplicate title?
- My spouse passed away. How do I change my vehicle's title into my name?
Contact an agent. Submit a request