VT-16 - Certificate of Ownership for Mobile Home Affixed to Property

Registrants may apply for a certification of ownership on a mobile home that is affixed to a property,  if the mobile home meets the criteria for a certification of ownership.  A surety bond, however, cannot be done for an affixed mobile home.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk