VT-19 - Titling a Repaired Salvage Vehicle

After the necessary repairs have been made to a wrecked (salvaged) vehicle you may apply for a new title. When applying for a title in this situation, you will need to present:

  • The salvage certificate;
  • Receipts on parts;
  • Color photographs of the vehicle before and after the work performed;
  • The Application for Motor Vehicle Identification Certification completed in its entirety by the rebuilder of the vehicle (The application may be found here.); and
  • Fees indicated on the form.

At the discretion of the Department of Revenue, an inspection of the vehicle may be required prior to issuing a certificate of title.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk