VT-18 - Certificate of Title for a Wrecked or Totaled Vehicle

If a vehicle has been deemed a total loss (more than 75% of the retail value), and it is less than 10 years old, you may apply for a salvage certificate or a non-repairable certificate. These certificates of title serve only to establish ownership of the vehicle. For more information, contact the Special Investigations Anti-Theft Unit at (615) 253-7246.

The applicant will need to complete the Application for Salvage or Non-Repairable Certificate. Send the completed form and the outstanding certificate of title to the address indicated on the form.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk