- ★ What is an authentication code?
- Using One of Last Three Payments: Business Tax and TNTAP
- What information do I need to create a TNTAP login or gain access to an account in TNTAP?
- What are login IDs?
- What if I forget my TNTAP username?
- What if I forget my TNTAP password?
- Where can I change my email address in TNTAP?
- I didn't receive my authentication code. What do I do?
- How do I manage additional login IDs?
- What kinds of access exist in TNTAP?
- I own a business with my spouse and I want to register for a logon in TNTAP. What information do I need?
- As a third-party taxpayer representative, do I need separate logons for access to each of my clients?
- Can I link more than one CPA, tax preparer or other third party to my tax accounts?
- What are the rules for creating a password in TNTAP?
- Will TNTAP lock me out after multiple unsuccessful attempts to login?
- What if I don’t have an email address?
Contact an agent. Submit a request