To create a TNTAP Username and Password, follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://tntap.tn.gov/eservices
- Click “Create a TNTAP Logon.”
- Confirm you need to create a TNTAP logon to access an existing tax account. If you need to register a business, return to the TNTAP home page and select “Register a New Business.”
- Complete the registration information requested. Your identification information must be information that is registered with the Department of Revenue.
- Complete the logon information requested.
- Review the TNTAP logon information and click “Submit.” Your email address is required to submit your registration. You will be brought to the confirmation screen when you have successfully completed the TNTAP registration.
- Select “OK” to return to the TNTAP homepage.
- Login using the newly created username and password.
- If this is your first time logging on, you will need to gain access to your tax accounts. To do so, login to TNTAP, go to “Manage Accounts,” and select “Gain Access to a Tax Account.” If you are a CPA, select “Gain Access to an Account” in the “I Want To” section.