Frequently asked questions about informal conferences and ex parte communications can be found here.
- Am I required to participate in every conversation between the hearing officer and the auditor?
- How will I be given the opportunity to participate in a communication between the hearing officer and the auditor?
- Can the taxpayer talk to the auditor without the hearing officer present?
- Can the taxpayer discuss issues with the hearing officer outside of the conference?
- What are some examples of ex parte communications?
- What ex parte communications are prohibited in informal conferences? What kinds are permitted?
- What is an ex parte communication?
- Where can I find the law that governs communications in informal conferences?
Contact an agent. Submit a request