The Taxpayer Bill of Rights has information about when proposed assessments become final and a taxpayer’s right to challenge a final assessment in court. You can read the Taxpayer Bill of Rights here.
IC-16 - Bill of Rights
- IC-17 - Taxpayer Participation in Conversations between Hearing officer and Auditor
- IC-15 - Informal Conference - Interest
- IC-2 - Administrative Procedures Act Hearings – Overview
- Voluntary Disclosures - 1 – Voluntary Disclosure Agreements General Information
- IC-18 - Informal Conference - How to Participate in Communications between Auditor and Hearing officer