- I am beginning a business which includes selling liquor for consumption on the premises. I am required to file a price schedule with the Department of Revenue, but I am not sure what my average pour sizes and selling prices will be. What should I do?
- Am I required to include the amount of liquor-by-the-drink tax and sales tax on my drink menu?
- What are the liquor-by-the-drink tax requirements for closing my business?
- Am I required to use the new standard price schedule form, or may I submit my own records?
- How is the new price schedule different from how I reported in the past?
- Is a new price schedule available, and how do I submit it?
- How should liquor-by-the-drink sales to tax-exempt entities be reported?
- What taxes are sales of liquor for consumption on the premises to nonprofit and government entities subject to?
- What legislation was passed in 2015 that affects Tennessee alcohol sales and taxes?
- How do I register my business for liquor-by-the-drink tax?
- Will my bond amount always be $10,000?
- How do I account for spillage, breakage and theft?
- How do I calculate my gross sales?
- What liquors do I include in my inventory values?
- How do I measure and determine my inventory values?
- What if we perform an inventory quarterly or annually rather than on a monthly basis?
- What if I don't have the exact inventory value at the time of filing my tax return?
- The tax return asks for my beginning and ending inventory for each month. What if the inventory is performed monthly but not on the first and last day of the month?
Contact an agent. Submit a request