E-File & Pay
- ★ How do I file business tax online?
- Where can I find a list of approved software vendors for Tennessee?
- How do I file and pay franchise and excise tax online?
- Is paying electronically any different than paying by paper check?
- I filed my return today. Do I have to pay the same day?
- If I provide my bank account information with an electronic payment, can the Department take money out of my account whenever it wants to?
- If I provide my bank account information with an electronic payment, what does the Department do with that information?
- Are there any exceptions to the electronic filing requirement?
- Why does the Tennessee Department of Revenue require electronic filing of various tax returns?
- What if I do not want to calculate my penalty and interest?
- What is the maximum payment I can make online?
- What forms of payment are accepted when I file taxes online in Tennessee?
- Are financial institutions and captive real estate investment trusts (REITS) required to file and pay franchise and excise taxes electronically?
- My tax preparer filed my Hall income tax return, but I need to pay my taxes online. What should I do?
- My tax preparer filed my franchise and excise tax return, but I need to pay my taxes online. What do I do?
Contact an agent. Submit a request