If your tax preparer has filed your return and you only need to make a payment, follow these steps.
- To pay without logging into TNTAP:
- Navigate to the main TNTAP page;
- Click on “Make an ACH Debit Payment” or “Make a Credit Card Payment” hyperlink and provide the information as requested;
- Once completed, click the “Submit” button to pay your tax return online.
- 2. Pay while logged into TNTAP:
- Log into TNTAP
- Select your FAE Account and Period, then select the “Make a Payment” link in the “I Want To” section
- Choose ACH Debit or Credit Card, and then fill in the information requested
- Once completed, click the “Submit” button