Handicap Placards and License Plates
There's information here about handicap placards and license plates.
- How many times can a temporary disabled placard be renewed?
- Can a person use a disabled application from another state to receive a disabled license plate or placard in Tennessee?
- Do you need to have a DD214 with the application for a handicap placard?
- Can I send someone into the county clerk’s office to renew my disabled placard?
- Can I renew my disabled placard online?
- My deceased spouse had a handicap placard. Am I able to keep it? If not, what can be done?
- How many disabled placards and handicap plates are allowed?
- Can a disabled veteran have more than 2 disabled plates?
- Does the State issue deaf/hard of hearing decals or are they issued from the County Clerk’s office?
- If I have a disabled license plate, how many placards are available to me?
- I'm a disabled veteran and need a replacement decal sticker. Will there be a charge since the plate is free?
- What do the stacked characters on the license plate mean?
- Can I get a disabled specialty plate?
- Are students allowed to use license plates from other states?
- When do handicap placards expire?
- How can I get a handicap parking placard?
Contact an agent. Submit a request