HP-12 - Disabled Specialty Plates Don't Exist - Alternatives

Registrants may not get a disabled specialty plate. However, they can get a disabled driver decal through their local county clerk's office and place it on a specialty plate. Registrants may also get a handicap license plate. Currently available handicap license plates, decals, and placards are pictured on our website under the Title and Registration section.

For more information about how to apply for the handicap decal, which is free of charge, please visit the Fees & Application Process page of our website. The Application for Disabled Person License Plate, Placard or Decal should be completed.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk