HP-3 - Another State's Application to Receive a Disabled License Plate or Placard is Not Accepted in TN

To receive a disabled license plate or placard a person will have to complete the Tennessee Application for Disabled Person License Plate, Placard and/or Decal. A disabled application from another state is not recognized in Tennessee. However, the proof of disability from an out of state physician may be accepted.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk