HP-7 - A Disabled Placard Can be Renewed by a Friend with a Power of Attorney

A registrant can send someone into the county clerk’s office to renew their disabled placard, but the registrant must have a completed a power of attorney form.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk