Fantasy Sports Tax
Tennessee's fantasy sports tax is a privilege tax imposed at a rate of six percent on all adjusted revenues of an online fantasy sports contest offered by a fantasy sport operator to Tennessee consumers. It requires the Department of Revenue to collect the tax, which is due and payable quarterly.
- What is the “resident percentage”?
- How are “adjusted revenues” calculated?
- Which fantasy sport contests are subject to the Tennessee fantasy sports tax?
- When is the fantasy sports tax return due?
- What is the Tennessee fantasy sports tax?