Fantasy Sports Tax
Tennessee's fantasy sports tax is a privilege tax imposed at a rate of six percent on all adjusted revenues of an online fantasy sports contest offered by a fantasy sport operator to Tennessee consumers. It requires the Department of Revenue to collect the tax, which is due and payable quarterly.
- FST-1 - Fantasy Sports Tax – Overview
- FST-2 - Types of Sports Contests Subject to Fantasy Sports Tax
- FST-3 - Fantasy Sports Tax - Tax Return Due Date
- FST-4 - Fantasy Sports Tax - Resident Percentage
- FST-5 - How to Calculate Adjusted Revenues
Contact an agent. Submit a request