You can find articles about Revenue job opportunities and the application process, as well as FAQs about public records requests here.
- Does the Department provide any online resources for new businesses in Tennessee to learn about their tax obligations?
- How do I get a TNTAP logon?
- What is TNTAP?
- How do I register for taxes that are part of the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP)?
- How do I register for Tennessee taxes not in the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP)?
- What taxpayer education tools does the Department provide for taxpayers?
- Where can I find out more information about Tennessee’s Open Records Act?
- When will the Department of Revenue respond to my public records request?
- Are there any fees associated with requesting records from the Department of Revenue?
- How do I submit a public records request?
- Is my individual tax information subject to the public records laws, or is it kept confidential?
- How does the Department of Revenue provide records requested under the Open Records Act?
- How often are new job openings posted to the Tennessee Department of Human Resources web site?
- I received a notification indicating that I did not qualify for a job for which I applied. Can I appeal this decision?
- I am in the process of completing my application online, and I have a problem. Whom should I contact for assistance?
- I received a letter stating that I am qualified for a position, and I have completed the first round interview survey. Am I guaranteed a face-to-face interview?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- How do I apply for a job with the Tennessee Department of Revenue?
Contact an agent. Submit a request