1099-Filing Requirement Questions
The Tennessee General Assembly recently enacted legislation which requires payment settlement entities, third party settlement organizations, electronic payment facilitators, and third parties acting on behalf of payment settlement entities (“reporting entities”) to file duplicate federal 1099-K information returns with the Department of Revenue. The 1099-K information returns must be filed with the Department within 30 days of the filing due date required by the IRS. The 2015 returns are due by April 30, 2016. You may find questions and answers about this new filing requirement here.
- 1099K-1 - Entities Who File 1099-K for Federal Purposes Must Also File with State
- 1099K-2 - Department of Revenue Extensions Follow IRS Extensions
- 1099K-3 - Electronic Filing Specifications
- 1099K-4 - Error Message When Uploading File
- 1099K-5 - Abbreviations on 1099-K Registration Page
Contact an agent. Submit a request