Motor Fuel Taxes
You can read information here about motor fuel taxes.
- Is methanol subject to gasoline or diesel taxes?
- What are the new refund tax rates for gasoline and diesel?
- I am a wholesaler with gasoline and/or undyed diesel fuel in stock that I previously purchased for sale. Do I need to pay a floorstock tax?
- What is the compressed natural gas tax rate?
- What is the undyed diesel tax rate?
- What is the gasoline tax rate?
- What is the deadline for filing an omnibus refund claim for petroleum taxes paid on petroleum products that are subsequently sold to a government agency free of tax?
- Is compressed natural gas subject to sales and use tax?
- Is there a minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the government exemption from petroleum taxes?
- Which motor fuel tax forms are required to be filed electronically?
- How do I register a diversion for motor fuel taxes?
- Who is entitled to the tare allowance for motor fuel taxes?
- For motor fuel taxes, are prior period transactions allowed to be reported in the current period?
- Should petroleum products be billed and reported in gross gallons or net gallons?
- Can an unlicensed exporter of petroleum products receive a refund for privilege taxes paid on the export of its products?
Contact an agent. Submit a request