MFT-13 - How to Register a Diversion for Motor Fuel Taxes

Diversions are registered online. To register a diversion, go to the website or Once on the website, click on the “sign up” tab and enter the requested company data (for the initial registration only) and follow the steps.

Reference: Tenn. Code Ann. 67-3-804.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk