Final Demand Letters
- The Final Demand for Payment Notice does not specify a Revenue officer to call. How do I know who to contact?
- Will I be able to make a payment over the phone when I receive a notice from the Collection Services Division?
- I have a levy or wage garnishment hold on my account. Who can I contact to get this resolved?
- I closed my business. Why am I still receiving notices saying I owe taxes?
- I received a final demand for payment, but I cannot afford to pay the balance by the deadline given on the notice. Can I request a payment plan?
- I received a final demand for payment, but I don’t know what tax or taxes I owe. How do I find out?
Contact an agent. Submit a request