Franchise & Excise Tax - Financial Institution Form FAE186
Form FAE 186 is an informational return submitted by financial institutions, including loan and trust companies, that do not have deposit facilities. The information provided on Form FAE 186 helps the Department properly allocate franchise and excise tax revenues to the county or municipality in which the non-depository financial institution maintains a branch or office.
- F&E Financial Institution Form FAE186-1 - Form FAE186 is Filed by Non-Depository Financial Institutions
- F&E Financial Institution Form FAE186-2 - Allocation of Tax Collected from Non-depository Financial Institution to County or Municipality
- F&E Financial Institution Form FAE186-3 - Non-depository Financial Institution Without TN Branches or Offices Don't File FAE186
- F&E Financial Institution Form FAE186-4 - Form FAE186 Filing Requirement for Members of a Unitary Business
- F&E Financial Institution Form FAE186-5 - FAE186, Line 4 - Branches or Offices of Non-depository Financial Institutions
- F&E Financial Institution Form FAE186-6 - FAE186, Line 4(c) - Multiple Branches Located in Same Municipality