- How should the recordation tax be calculated on a warranty deed that includes a retained life estate?
- What information is required on a modified or amended deed?
- What is required when someone submits a document to be recorded and claims that the tax on the document has been paid in another jurisdiction?
- Is additional recordation tax due on an increase in indebtedness beyond the amount stated in a prior document?
- Is indebtedness tax due on an assumptions agreement?
- Are municipalities or other government entities subject to recordation tax?
- Are state and federal credit unions subject to recordation tax?
- Is an oath required on a tax exempt transfer?
- Is transfer tax due on an adjustment of property between divorcing parties pursuant to a domestic settlement decree, domestic decree, and/or deed?
- Is transfer tax due on the transfer of property pursuant to a last will and testament or other testamentary devise?
- Is transfer tax due on transfers to a revocable living trust?
- Is transfer tax due on a release of a life estate?
- Is transfer tax due on a conveyance from one spouse to the other spouse?
- Is transfer tax due on a division in kind by tenants in common?
- What is the tax base for a quit claim deed?
- What does the Department of Revenue consider the fair market value (FMV) of a property being transferred?
- Who is responsible for paying and collecting the transfer tax?
- What is the tax base for the transfer of a freehold estate?
Contact an agent. Submit a request