REC-6 - How to Prove Recordation Tax Has Been Paid to Another Jurisdiction

To prove recordation tax has been paid in another jurisdiction, the individual will need to provide the name of the jurisdiction where the tax was paid, along with the book and page where the document was recorded.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk