You can find answers to general questions here about Public Chapter 466. This law affects businesses that buy or receive vehicles for parts, dismantling or scrap. The purpose of this law is to protect consumers and business owners by collecting data and verifying motor vehicle ownership to prevent fraud and criminal activities.
- SALV-1 Salvage or NMVTIS Reporting Requirement Overview
- SALV-2 How to File Report
- SALV-3 - Penalty for Failure to Report
- SALV-4 - Notification of Stolen Vehicle Requirements
- SALV-5 - Contact Information for Questions about Stolen Vehicle
- SALV-6 - Issues Accessing Auto Data Direct Account
- SALV-7 - Contact Information for Other Questions