Personalized and Specialty Plates
Here you will find information about personalized and specialty license plates.
- If I want a specialty plate personalized, does it cost $105.00 or 70.00?
- What application is needed, if any, to obtain a specialty plate?
- Can a retired firefighter get a Tennessee Firefighter plate, if they are originally from another state and was a firefighter in that state, not Tennessee?
- Can the County Clerk re-issue a vintage tag to a new customer/owner? The previous plate holder sold them the vehicle.
- Do volunteer firefighters qualify for the “E” plate?
- Can a Fireman license plate be personalized?
- Can a FOP plate be personalized?
- Can a specialty plate currently owned by both, husband and wife, be transferred solely to one spouse?
- My spouse is a fireman/firewoman - can I purchase a firefighter plate?
- What is the fee to replace a personalized plate?
- What specialty license plates are available?
- Can a person order a personalized plate on the initial list from the organization sponsoring a new specialized plate?
- What is the process for introducing a new specialty plate?
- How much money will an organization receive from the sale of specialty plates?
- When does the organization begin to receive funds for specialty plates sold?
- How do I apply for a personalized license plate?
Contact an agent. Submit a request