About TNTAP-22 - Renew a Motor Fuel Governmental Exemption Permit

How to renew a motor fuel governmental exemption permit. 

  1. Log into TNTAP
    1. This logon should use the FEIN used with the Exemption Account
    2. Follow these steps to create a logon.
    3. Contact us using the “Send us a message” link below for help creating a logon if needed.
  2. View the Government Exemption Account
    1. Gain access to the account if you don’t see it.
  3. Click the “Governmental Agency Renewal” link on the right.
  4. Complete the form.
  5. Submit the form.
  6. In 1-2 business days the exemption letter is available in the letters section of the “More…” tab.



Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk