VTR-63 - How to De-title a Mobile Home

The owner of a mobile home that has been permanently affixed to real property should complete the de-titling process. The owner of the mobile home should submit the following items to the Vehicle Services division:

  • Letter of request to de-title;
  • Certificate of title or certificate of origin;
  • Certified copy of the warranty deed or instrument of conveyance evidencing real property; and
  • Certified copy of the affidavit of affixation.

Reference: Tenn. Code Ann. § 55-3-128.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk