VTR-33 - Temporary Operation Permit from Clerk in Neighboring County

A temporary operation permit can only be obtained through a county clerk's office.  If the clerk's office is closed in your county of residence, you may be able to obtain a temporary operation permit from a neighboring county.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk