VTR-20 - Driving a "Totaled" Vehicle

A vehicle that has been deemed a total loss may not be driven. The owner of a "totaled" vehicle must first obtain a salvage certificate title and then go through the rebuilt process for the vehicle to be registered for on-road use again. These vehicles require inspection prior to registration and will be issued a title branded “Rebuilt.”

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk