VTR-19 - Steps Taken After a Vehicle has Been "Totaled"

If a vehicle has been deemed a total loss (more than 75% of the retail value) and it is less than 10 years old, you may apply for a salvage certificate or a non-repairable certificate. The applicant will need to complete the Application for Salvage or Non-repairable Certificate and send the completed form and supporting documentation, including the outstanding certificate of title, to the address indicated on the form.

Additional information: For questions, call the Anti-Theft Unit at (615) 253-7246.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk