VTR-11 - VIN Plate Replacement

To request a replacement VIN, registrants should complete the Application for Replacement Vehicle Identification Number or TNVIN.

A vehicle coming into Tennessee from out of state that needs a VIN replacement, can apply for it at the same time the vehicle is titled and registered.

Reference: Tenn. Code Ann. § 55-3-116(a).

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk