VTR-10 - Lost or Stolen Plate

A registrant with a lost or stolen plate would need to complete an Application for Duplicate License Plate/Replacement Plate or Decal and submit it to the county clerk office in the county in which they reside. They would need to file the police report, as well, as part of the application.

Reference: Tenn. Code Ann. § 55-4-103(g).


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk