VTR-5 - Use the County Clerk of the County where You Live

Vehicles should be registered in the county in which you reside. For example, a person living in Sumner County should go to the Sumner County clerk’s office to register their vehicle.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk