VTR-62 - How to Request a Record of the History of Your Vehicle

To request a complete history of your motor vehicle record, please complete a Vehicle Information Request Form and mail it to the address found on the form. The form may be found here.

The fee may be paid via checks or money order. Please do not send cash with your completed form.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk