VTR-54 - Moped Title and Registration

To title and register a moped, the registrant should submit an application and supporting ownership documentation to their local county clerk's office.  If purchased new, the registrant should submit an manufacturer’s statement of origin and bill of sale, or invoice.  If the moped is used, the registrant must submit a properly assigned certificate of title.  If the registrant cannot provide the required documentation to establish proof of ownership, the registrant will complete a Certification of Ownership and follow the directions on the application.  After all of the required documents have been provided, the registrant will be issued a motorcycle plate for the vehicle.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk