VTR-30 - Temporary Tag for Nonresidents with Off-Highway Vehicle

A temporary tag can be received in lieu of registration plates for Class I & Class II vehicles that are owned or leased by nonresidents.  For example, an out of state resident can get a temporary tag for a side-by-side. See Application for Off-Highway Vehicle Temporary Operation Permit.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk