VTR-26 - Trailer Title and Registration

Farm, boat, utility trailers and pop-up/fold-down trailers are not required to be registered.  All other trailers types require registration. The documents required for new trailer registration include:  Multi-purpose application, MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) or title, dealer invoice and proof of tax payment.  The documents needed to register used trailers include a properly assigned Certificate of Title and odometer disclosure statement (if applicable).

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk