VTR-21 - Flooded Vehicle

Whether or not a vehicle that has been flooded may be titled and registered depends on the type of flood damage that occurred. If it can be determined that the vehicle has not been damaged by salt or brackish water, then generally it can be titled and registered. The title for such a vehicle is branded “FLOOD.”

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk