To avoid termination of your payment plan, make sure you understand your plan's terms and manage your account.
- Verify that all monthly installment payments are successfully drafted from your bank account in a timely manner by reviewing your bank statements.
- You can make additional payments by logging in to your TNTAP
- New tax returns due must be filed and paid by the given deadlines. If you receive a new bill, it does not automatically roll into your existing payment plan and it cannot be added to an existing payment plan.
- Contact us immediately at (615) 741-4200 if the bank account associated with your active payment plan has changed.
- Keep your contact information up-to-date, especially your email address and phone number.
- Failure to comply with these terms will place your payment plan in a pending default status. The default will need to be remedied by the date listed in the Payment Plan Default letter to prevent termination of your payment plan.
- If your payment plan terminates, please be aware that all outstanding tax liabilities will be owed at that time. Unresolved tax liabilities will be transferred to collections immediately if you have not paid all outstanding tax liabilities due.