- Does my rebuilt vehicle have to go through emissions?
- Can pictures of a vehicle in its repaired state be submitted with a Rebuilt application if the customer did not take pictures of the vehicle in its damaged condition?
- I live in a county that requires emissions and I am going through the rebuilt process, do I have to pass emissions?
- If a vehicle has completed the rebuilt process in another state and comes back to Tennessee, is that acceptable?
- Is there a time frame for completing the rebuilt process?
- If a transmission is replaced in a vehicle does it have to go through the rebuilt process?
- I did not receive any information about the salvage process after my vehicle was wrecked?
- Why do I need to go through the salvage/rebuilt process?
- What do I need to do if I’m building a vehicle from start to finish?
- What is Pre-Certification?
Contact an agent. Submit a request