General Tax Help
- What is a 911 surcharge fee?
- How do I apply for a refund of a tax credit on my account?
- Where can I obtain a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)?
- I am opening a new location of my business. What do I do to register?
- I received a notice of outstanding liability. What should I do?
- Will the state issue a refund in the event of an overpayment?
- What is the bail bond tax?
- What happens if I file a tax return with the wrong tax account number or figures on it?
- What do businesses do when they are going out of business or cease to exist?
- What should I do if the due date for my tax return falls on a weekend or holiday?
- Where can I go to get assistance in preparing my tax return?
- How do I calculate the amount of interest that is due on my late tax return?
- Are governmental agencies required to provide a numbered exemption certificate to make tax-exempt purchases in Tennessee?
- Is all the information I provide confidential?
- How do I register to pay Tennessee unemployment taxes for an employee that lives and works in Tennessee?
- Is plastic surgery taxable?
- Are charges made by physical therapists subject to sales tax or business tax?
- I prepare IRS Form 1099s and Form W-2s to provide to the IRS and recipients of different types of income. Do I have to submit a copy of these 1099 forms to the State of Tennessee?
Contact an agent. Submit a request