Franchise & Excise Tax
- If a taxpayer elects to calculate its net worth on a consolidated basis, which members of the affiliated group are subject to franchise and excise tax?
- Once an election to compute net worth on a consolidated basis is made, how long does it remain in effect?
- What is a consolidated net worth election?
- When can construction in progress be excluded from the determination of real and tangible property on Schedule G for franchise tax purposes?
- Is proration of the franchise tax permitted when the return covers a tax period of less than 12 months?
- How long can a net operating loss be used to offset income for excise tax purposes?
- How do I properly dissolve or terminate my registration with the Tennessee Secretary of State?
- When are franchise and excise tax estimated payments due?
- Who is required to make estimated franchise and excise tax payments?
Contact an agent. Submit a request