Sales & Use Tax
- When are automated car washes subject to tax?
- Is leasing a dumpster as part of waste removal services subject to sales tax?
- Are dumpsters and other waste containers rented or leased separate from waste removal services subject to sales tax?
- In light of the exemption the Tennessee legislature passed in 2019, do physical fitness facilities still collect sales tax?
- May out-of-state leasing companies that previously elected to collect the local Tennessee sales tax at the uniform 2.25% rate from their Tennessee customers continue to do so for leases entered into before October 1, 2019?
- Are electric scooter rentals subject to sales tax?
- How do I calculate sales tax on a lease of tangible personal property subject to the single-article local sales tax limitation?
- Are bullion or gold and silver coins subject to Tennessee sales and use tax?
- My agricultural exemption certificate expired, and I have not yet received a new one. What should I do?
- When may a member of the Tennessee National Guard or reserve member of a uniformed service of the United States purchase a vehicle in Tennessee tax-free?
- Are the sale and installation and the repair of restaurant equipment subject to sales and use tax?
- If I operate a car wash facility and sell both taxable and tax-exempt car washes, am I required to collect and remit Tennessee sales tax on the taxable car washes?
Contact an agent. Submit a request