- Should the bail bond tax collected by a bail bondsman be included in the taxable gross receipts for business tax purposes?
- Are intangibles, such as royalties and franchise fees, subject to Tennessee business and sales and use taxes?
- If I maintain title to inventory held for sale in a third-party Tennessee warehouse, but have no other physical presence, do I need a state and/or a municipal business tax license?
- What is a business license, and why do I need one?
- Do I have to pay business tax on the rental of my home?
- At what business tax classification should photographers register?
- At what business tax classification should pest control companies register?
- Are day care services exempt from business tax as educational services?
- How does a business qualify for the business tax manufacturing exemption?
- Is the sale of prosthetics subject to business tax?
- Are video programming services subject to tax?
- Are antique malls required to register for and pay business tax and get a business license?
- Does an advertising agency owe business tax on amounts it receives for the purpose of purchasing advertising space/time on behalf of its clients?
- Are online companies (or internet-based platforms) that provide virtual marketplaces through which property owners and property management companies offer short-term rentals of property considered property management companies for business tax purposes?
- How do I upload a CSV file with my business tax return in TNTAP?
Contact an agent. Submit a request