Questions about installment payment agreements or payment plans
- ★ How do I manage my payment plan to avoid termination?
- Do I need to submit a down payment with my IPA request?
- How do I request a payment plan in TNTAP?
- Why was my payment plan terminated for liquor-by-the-drink (LBD) tax when I filed and paid all LBD taxes?
- I want to set up a payment plan, but it keeps getting rejected. Why?
- My tax accounts are closed. Can I setup a payment plan in TNTAP?
- I have a payment plan/installment payment agreement (IPA) with the Department. Why are my payments not drafting from my bank account?
- I want to pay off my payment plan today. Do I need to cancel the plan or will it automatically draft the next payment?
- Why was my payment plan terminated when I filed my outstanding tax returns?
- How do I change the bank account information on a payment plan?
- Do I have to file returns before I setup a payment plan in TNTAP?
- I have an audit and want to setup a payment plan. Do I have to contact a Collections Officer to setup the plan?
- Can I pay more than the set amount toward my payment plan?
- How do I cancel my payment plan in TNTAP?
Contact an agent. Submit a request