- How do common carriers such as commercial airlines, paddle wheel steamboat companies, and passenger trains calculate wholesale alcoholic beverage tax, and specifically, what constitutes “revenue passenger miles in Tennessee”?
- How do I convert a brand’s alcohol content by volume (ABV) to alcohol content by weight (ABW)?
- How do I register varieties of the same brand?
- Why are distilleries required to file monthly informational reports?
- Are common carriers that deliver alcoholic beverages from direct shippers directly to consumers in Tennessee required to report such deliveries to the Department of Revenue?
- How does the Tennessee Department of Revenue define a case of alcohol?
- How do I register beer containing 5% - 8% alcohol by weight (ABW)?
- How do I register wine, distilled spirits, or high alcohol content beer (over 8% ABW) in Tennessee?
- Can an alcoholic beverage wholesaler be designated to distribute beer with partial county territories?
- Where can I find a list of beers registered in Tennessee?
- Where can I find a list of alcoholic brands registered in Tennessee?
- Is the tax for high alcohol content beer (over 8% ABW) paid on the beer barrelage tax return or is the tax paid by liquor wholesalers on the wholesale alcoholic beverage tax return?
- Is the tax for beer with an alcohol content of 5-8% ABW paid on the beer barrelage tax return or is the tax paid by liquor wholesalers on the wholesale alcohol tax return?
- I am a beer manufacturer and I self-distribute my beer within my county. Do I have to pay the wholesale beer tax?
Contact an agent. Submit a request