SB-2 - When a Surety Bond Needed

When owners of vehicles/manufactured homes with a fair market value (FMV) greater than $3,000 and a manufacture year of less than 30 years old cannot supply requisite proof of ownership, an approved Surety Bond Application may be used to support an application for title.  Additionally, ATV’s, golf carts, trailers could qualify for a surety bond.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk