MC-IRP-19 - Temporary Tags for Semi-trucks

To obtain a temporary tag for a semi-truck, the carrier will have to first register the vehicle and pay for the appropriate plate. If crossing state lines, the vehicle will need to be registered through IRP. If travelling within Tennessee, the carrier can complete the process at their local county clerk office.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk