VR-7 - Registration Process for New Residents

A person that has moved here from another state must file an application for certificate of title and registration through their local county clerk.

You will need to take with you the most current out-of-state registration and the name and address of the company where you are sending car payments (if applicable). If you do not have that information, you must furnish your out-of-state title.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk